WHO MAY APPLY: All 4 Coronary tracks open to interventional cardiologists.
WHAT IS CLIMB?
- A virtual multi-format program designed to increase technical skills, promote collaborative clinical environments and build relationships between participants and industry partners.
- Open to global interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, structural interventionalists, interventional imagers & cardiothoracic surgeons 2+ years out of training.
- Accepted applicants assigned to 1 primary learning track and 1 possible observational track. Up to 15 primary applicants accepted per track.
- Session agendas & recordings are available to all Talent Directory registrants. Recordings will be posted beginning in June.
CLIMB 2021 TIMELINE
MEET THE PROGRAM DIRECTORS
DISCOVER THE TRACKS
HEMODYNAMICALLY COMPLEX PCI: HIGH-RISK PROCEDURE PLANNING, AMI, SHOCK
Kate Kearney, MD
Peter O'Kane, MBBS, MD
CHRONIC TOTAL OCCLUSION
Arasi Maran, MD
James Spratt, MB ChB, MD
ATHERECTOMY AND IMAGING
Daniel Chamié MD, PhD
Nieves Gonzalo MD, PhD
LEFT MAIN AND BIFURCATIONS
Allison Dupont, MD
Tom Johnson, MBBS, MD
CLIMB 2021 EP is endorsed by the Heart Rhythm Society. All accepted CLIMB EP primary participants are eligible to receive 1 complimentary year of HRS membership.
WHO MAY APPLY: All 4 EP tracks open to electrophysiologists. LAAO track is also open to interventional cardiologists.
Sabine Ernst, MD, PhD
Bradley Knight, MD
Greg Feld, MD
Kyoko Soejima, MD
INNOVATION IN PACING
Cecilia Linde, MD, PhD
Jonathan Piccini, MD, MHS
LAAO DEVICES AND THROMBOEMBOLIC PROPHYLAXIS *
DJ Lakkireddy, MBBS, MD
Jacqueline Saw, MD
* Open to: interventional cardiologists
WHO MAY APPLY: All 4 Structural tracks open to structural interventionalists, interventional imagers & cardiothoracic surgeons.
TRANSCATHETER AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT
Darren Mylotte, MB BCh, MD, PhD
Molly Szerlip, MD
TRANSCATHETER MITRAL VALVE DEVICES
Anita Asgar, MD, MSc
Paul Sorajja, MD
TRANSCATHETER TREATMENT OF PROSTHETIC VALVE DYSFUNCTION
(including BASILICA and LAMPOON)
Adam Greenbaum, MD
Kendra Grubb, MD, MHA
IMAGING FOR STRUCTURAL INTERVENTIONS
Rebecca Hahn, MD
Marta Sitges, MD, PhD
What Past Participants Say About CLIMB
"Thank you very much for this opportunity. I very much enjoyed the interaction with the faculty and peers. This was a high-quality learning experience."
"I am so grateful for the opportunity to learn with all of you over the past months. My confidence has grown substantially and I am using more imaging because of it."
"Sad that it’s over but finding it extremely helpful to use everything learned during the course in daily practice!"