- HIGHLIGHT the work and voices of talented women physicians through compelling digital content and original programming.
- ACTIVELY SUPPORT aligned global organizations with women physician stakeholders through cross promotion and collaboration.
- STRENGTHEN the pipeline of women physicians in leadership positions across healthcare through novel educational, awards and mentorship programs.
- PROACTIVELY MATCH qualified women physicians with available professional opportunities via the Women as One Talent Directory.
- UNITE healthcare organizations on the issue of gender equity by setting and promoting evidence-based diversity and inclusion goals.
- INCORPORATE perspectives, ideas and best practices from industries outside of medicine in order to achieve the organizational mission.
Women As One was founded by Dr. Roxana Mehran and Dr. Marie Claude Morice, two internationally recognized leaders in cardiovascular care and research.
Click on an image below to read the bios.
OUR CORPORATE MEMBERS
Women as One would like to thank our 2021 Corporate Members who continue to show strong commitment to advancing women in medicine.
For information on corporate support opportunities please contact Managing Director, Rebecca Ortega email@example.com