Build your complex interventional cardiovascular procedural skills and gain visibility with the CLIMB Skills Training Program.
- 6-month online course beginning September 2020 featuring monthly didactics, extensive case reviews & discussion sessions led by expert proceduralists
- Application open to women interventional cardiologists worldwide, 3+ years out of training. 15 applicants selected for each track.
- Archived program content posted on the Women as One website and available to all Talent Directory registrants
- Program is FREE
Select up to 4 training tracks
J. Dawn Abbott, MD
Kevin Croce, MD, PhD
Emmanouil Brilakis, MD, PhD
Margaret McEntegart, MD, PhD
Navin Kapur, MD
Binita Shah, MD, MS
Ajay Kirtane, MD, SM
Akiko Maehara, MD
CLICK TO ACCESS ARCHIVED COURSE CONTENT
- Increase the technical skills and visibility of women performing complex interventional procedures
- Promote more collaborative cath lab environments conducive to a diverse set of operators
- Improve access to and relationships among women interventional cardiologists and industry partners
ACCESS ARCHIVED COURSE CONTENT
Course agendas, session video recordings and additional resources are available to all Talent Directory registrants. Please click on the green button above to log-in/register for the Talent Directory and access CLIMB program content.