- This event has passed.
The Robert A. Winn Diversity in Clinical Trials: Career Development Award Deadline
The Robert A. Winn Diversity in Clinical Trials: Career Development Award
Transforming the clinical research landscape by building and strengthening partnerships between clinical investigators and the communities where their patients reside, with a goal of ultimately engaging a patient population that mirrors the epidemiology of the disease studied.
$120K/year for 2 years; funding is to protect 40% of Scholars’ work time for program participation
- Must identify as a racial/ethnic group designated as “underrepresented in medicine” OR have a demonstrated commitment to increasing diverse patient participation in clinical trials, see website for specific ethnicities.
- Must be a US Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident, or hold a H-1B or O-1 Visa
- Must hold the degree of MD, MD/PhD, DO, or DO/PhD
- Must focus on one of the following clinical research areas: cancer (hematology and oncology), cardiovascular disease or immunologic disorders
- Must be an Early-Stage Investigator (ESI)
Application deadline: May 12th